Vancouver Advanced Kantech Training - ADIThursday, March 5, 2020 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (PST) More Information →
Promo Code available for those attending both the Kantech CE Certification Course and the Kantech Advanced Class offered back to back. Please contact your local Titan Products Group Rep for details prior to registering for this class.
Attendees must have at a minimum Entrapass Corporate Certification in order to be eligible for this course.
At the completion of this course attendees will be able to
- Use EntraPass to program advanced features of the controller and doors.
- Receive in-depth knowledge on programming video and intrusion system integration.
- Learn how to program Smartlink including how to send emails for reports and alarms.
- Learn how to deploy a redundant system, Active Directory, and wireless locks.
Attendees must bring their OWN laptop with the following minimum requirements:
- Operating systems: Windows 8 & 10 Enterprise, Windows 7 Pro/Enterprise/Ultimate, Server R2 2008 & 2012, all 32 and 64-bit versions
- Processor: Dual Core 2.6Ghz or better
- 2 GB RAM or more
- Graphic adapter card: AGP or PCI Express 8X graphics card with 64 MB memory and DirectX 9.0 support
- Network Interface card and 2 unused USB Ports are required
- Minimum free hard disk space: 50 GB
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768
Students MUST have Administrative Rights on the Laptop they bring to allow for the Software to be installed.
Lunch is provided during the training
*The training will be in english