Mississauga Advanced Kantech Training - ADIThursday, June 27, 2019 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST) More Information →
Promo Code available for those attending both the Kantech CE Certification Course and the Kantech Advanced Class offered back to back. Please contact your local Titan Products Group Rep for details prior to registering for this class.
Attendees must have at a minimum Entrapass Corporate Certification in order to be eligible for this course.
At the completion of this course, attendees will be able to
- Use EntraPass to program advanced features of the controller and doors.
- Receive in-depth knowledge on programming video and intrusion system integration.
- Learn how to program Smartlink including how to send emails for reports and alarms.
- Learn how to deploy a redundant system, Active Directory, and wireless locks.
Attendees must bring their OWN laptop with Administrative Rights and the following minimum requirements:
- Operating systems: Windows 8 & 10 Enterprise, Windows 7 Pro/Enterprise/Ultimate, Server R2 2008 & 2012, all 32 and 64-bit versions
- Processor: Dual Core 2.6Ghz or better
- 2 GB RAM or more
- Graphics adapter card: AGP or PCI Express 8X graphics card with 64 MB memory and DirectX 9.0 support
- Network Interface card and 2 unused USB Ports are required
- Minimum free hard disk space: 50 GB
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768
Titan-Kantech Training Policy:
- Training is offered to Kantech’s Integrators and their customers only.
- Kantech Training may be attended by End-Users but only Integrators will receive Certification upon completion. End-Users will be provided a certificate of completion. Kantech Technical Support is available to Kantech Certified Integrators only.
- The EntraPass Corporate Edition certification follows the Integrator ONLY if still an Access Control Integrator.
- Titan Services, at its sole discretion, can refuse attendee request for any reason. In that case, Titan Services sole responsibility will be limited to refunding the paid tuition fee in full. The attendee will be advised.
- You must be a registered participant in order to attend a class. Full tuition is charged at the time of registration. Walk-ins are not permitted. Basic Windows knowledge is required.
- Titan Services may cancel training when necessary. In that case, Titan Services sole responsibility will be limited to refunding the paid tuition fee in full or registering the participants into the next available class if desired. If a course is canceled, we will make every effort to notify participants within a week prior to the training.
- 100% attendance is required for successful course completion. If a participant fails to show up for training or fails to complete the entire training, no refund will be given
Lunch is provided during the training
*The training will be in English