City of Ottawa Kantech End User TrainingThursday, December 13, 2018 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST) More Information →
KANTECH End User training:
Please have a Laptop with ADMINISTRATIVE RIGHTS and the following minimum requirements:
- Operating systems: Windows 7 Pro 32 and 64-bit with latest Service Packs, Windows 8 & 10 PRO or Better
- Processor: Dual Core minimum
- 2 GB RAM
- Network Interface card and 2 unused USB Ports are required • Minimum free hard disk space: 20 GB
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768 minimum; 1920x1080 best
Titan-Kantech Training Policy:
- Training is offered to Kantech’s Integrators and their customers only.
- Kantech Training may be attended by End-Users but only Integrators will receive Certification upon completion. End-Users will be provided a certificate of completion. Kantech Technical Support is available to Kantech Certified Integrators only.
- The EntraPass Corporate Edition certification follows the Integrator ONLY if still an Access Control Integrator.
- Titan Services, at its sole discression, can refuse attendee request for any reason. In that case, Titan Services sole responsibility will be limited to refunding the paid tuition fee in full. Attendee will be advised.
- You must be a registered participant in order to attend a class. Full tuition is charged at the time of registration. Walk-ins are not permitted. Basic Windows knowledge is required.
- Titan Services may cancel trainings when necessary. In that case, Titan Services sole responsibility will be limited to refunding the paid tuition fee in full or registering the participants into the next available class if desired. If a course is canceled, we will make every effort to notify participants within a week prior to the training.
- 100% attendance is required for successful course completion. If a participant fails to show up for training or fails to complete the entire training, no refund will be given
Lunch is provided by Titan Services