Mississauga Kantech CE Certification - Tri-EdTuesday, November 20, 2018 at 9:00 AM - Wednesday, November 21, 2018 at 5:00 PM (EST) More Information →
Upon completion of KANTECH Corporate Edition Certification, all students...
- Will be able to configure and program up to a 12 door system with cards, access levels and schedules in just 1 hour
- Will complete 4 mini-tests and a Final Exam to receive their certificate
- Will be trained on Integration highlights including DSC Intrusion and American Dynamics video
- Will learn Best Practices for Access Control scheduling, device naming, & maintenance
- Will learn field based design and configuration problems AND trouble-shoot them right in the classroom
Students will learn the fundamentals to install and work with KANTECH with Confidence!
Attendees must bring their OWN laptop with the following minimum requirements:
- Operating systems: Windows XP Pro, Server 2003, Server 2008, Vista and Windows 7 Pro 32 and 64-bit, Windows 8 Enterprise
- Processor: Dual Core 2.6Ghz or better
- 2 GB RAM
- Graphic adapter card: AGP or PCI Express 8X graphics card with 64 MB memory and DirectX 9.0 support
- Network Interface card and 2 unused USB Ports are required • Minimum free hard disk space: 20 GB
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768
Students MUST have Administrative Rights on the Laptop they bring to allow for the Software to be installed.
Lunch is provided during the training
*The training will be in english