Calgary Kantech Corporate Edition Certification TrainingTuesday, October 24, 2017 at 9:00 AM - Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at 5:00 PM (MST) More Information →
Promo Code available for those wishing to attend both the Kantech CE Certification Course and the Kantech/Assa Abloy Certification Class offered back to back. Please contact your local Titan Products Group Rep for details prior to registering for either class.
Upon completion of KANTECH Corporate Edition Certification, all students...
- Will be able to configure and program up to a 12 door system with cards, access levels and schedules in just 1 hour
- Will complete 4 mini-tests and a Final Exam to receive their certificate
- Will be trained on Integration highlights including DSC Intrusion as well as American Dynamics and Exacq video
- Will learn Best Practices for Access Control scheduling, device naming, & maintenance
- Will learn field based design and configuration problems AND trouble-shoot them right in the classroom
Students will learn the fundamentals to install and work with KANTECH with Confidence!
Attendees must bring their OWN laptop with the following minimum requirements:
- Operating systems: Windows 8 & 10 Enterprise, Windows 7 Pro/Enterprise/Ultimate, Server R2 2008 & 2012, all 32 and 64-bit versions
- Processor: Dual Core 2.6Ghz or better
- 2 GB RAM or more
- Graphic adapter card: AGP or PCI Express 8X graphics card with 64 MB memory and DirectX 9.0 support
- Network Interface card and 2 unused USB Ports are required
- Minimum free hard disk space: 50 GB
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768
Lunch is provided during the training
*The training will be in english