Edmonton Kantech/Assa Abloy Certification TrainingThursday, September 28, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (MST) More Information →
Promo Code available for those wishing to attend both the Kantech CE Certification Course and the Kantech/Assa Abloy Certification Class offered back to back. Please contact your local Titan Products Group Rep for details prior to registering for either class.
Upon completion of the KANTECH/ASSA ABLOY Certification, all students...
- Will be able to assemble IN100 Aperio Locksets
- Will leave with in-depth knowledge on Performing wireless site surveys using the Assa Abloy Programming Application and the Tritech Tribee wireless USB Dongle
- Will be trained on using the Assa Abloy Programming Application to discover and configure AH30 Wireless Hubs
- Fully understand how to commission Aperio IN100 wireless locksets.
- Will understand how to connect the AH30 Wireless Hub to a KT-400 or KT-1M controller to integrate with the Kantech Access Control System.
- Will know how to add licensing for the Wireless lock sets and how to add the wireless lockset to their Kantech system using the Entrapass workstation.
Attendees will work with controllers, wireless locksets, Hubs and readers to better understand how to install these components within the Kantech Access Control Solution.
Before technicians can attend the in-class portion of the training you will be required to complete the online portion. To do this you will need to create an account with Assa Abloy by clicking on the link below.
Attendees that have not completed the online training won’t be able to attend the in-class portion.
Attendees MUST be Kantech CE Certified to attend this training**.
Attendees must bring their OWN laptop with the following minimum requirements:
- Operating systems: Windows 8 & 10 Enterprise, Windows 7 Pro/Enterprise/Ultimate, Server R2 2008 & 2012, all 32 and 64-bit versions
- Processor: Dual Core 2.6Ghz or better
- 2 GB RAM or more
- Graphic adapter card: AGP or PCI Express 8X graphics card with 64 MB memory and DirectX 9.0 support
- Network Interface card and 2 unused USB Ports are required
- Minimum free hard disk space: 50 GB
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768
- Lunch is provided during the training
*The training will be in english
**Attendees must be able to install Entrapass CE Software and setup a serial connection to a Kantech Controller as no time will be devoted to the system setup due to time constraints.