PLEASE READ OUR CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
We schedule our online certification webinars on demand. We build our groups as soon as we have 4 registrations for a group. Typical wait time is 2-4 week before we communicate with you to confirm your training date. Your training equipment will ship as soon as you register.
This is an online certification training, delivered remotely by our professional trainer. Duration of the training is 2 days, usually from 8:00AM to 5:30 PM. In order to accommodate our participants from multiple time zones in a class, we might change the start and end times based on attendees locations.
Our trainer will contact you a week before the training to discuss about training pre-requisites and how to prepare your equipment for the class.
You will receive your training bundle prior to the training, including a Kantech controller, a Kantech IoSmart readers, IoSmart credentials, a POE Network Switch OR a Kantech USB to RS485 adapter (due to availability) and more accessories. All the training equipment is yours after the training! You do not have to return it to us.
Upon completion of KANTECH Corporate Edition Certification, all students...
- Will be able to configure and program up to a 12 door system with cards, access levels, and schedules in just 1 hour
- Will complete 4 mini-tests and a Final Exam to receive their certificate
- Will be trained on Integration highlights including DSC Intrusion as well as American Dynamics and Exacq video
- Will learn Best Practices for Access Control scheduling, device naming, & maintenance
- Will learn field based design and configuration problems AND trouble-shoot them right in the classroom
Students will learn the fundamentals to install and work with KANTECH with Confidence!
Attendees must bring their OWN laptop with ADMINISTRATIVE RIGHTS and the following minimum requirements:
- Operating systems: Windows 7 Pro 32 and 64-bit with latest Service Packs, Windows 8 & 10 PRO or Better
- Processor: Dual Core minimum
- 2 GB RAM
- Network Interface card and 2 unused USB Ports are required • Minimum free hard disk space: 20 GB
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768 minimum; 1920x1080 best
Titan-Kantech Training Policy:
- Training is offered to Kantech’s Integrators and their customers only.
- Kantech Training may be attended by End-Users but only Integrators will receive Certification upon completion. End-Users will be provided with a certificate of completion. Kantech Technical Support is available to Kantech Certified Integrators only.
- The EntraPass Corporate Edition certification follows the Integrator ONLY if still an Access Control Integrator.
- Titan Services, at its sole discretion, can refuse attendee request for any reason. In that case, Titan Services sole responsibility will be limited to refunding the paid tuition fee in full. The attendee will be advised.
- You must be a registered participant in order to attend a class. Full tuition is charged at the time of registration. Walk-ins are not permitted. Basic Windows knowledge is required.
- Titan Services may cancel training when necessary. In that case, Titan Services sole responsibility will be limited to refunding the paid tuition fee in full or registering the participants into the next available class if desired. If a course is cancelled, we will make every effort to notify participants within a week prior to the training.
- 100% attendance is required for successful course completion. If a participant fails to show up for training or fails to complete the entire training, no refund will be given
*The training will be in English